My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 21, 2015

Stargate Universe



The latest tv show I've been trying is Stargate Universe ...

a Canadian-American military science fiction television series and part of MGM's Stargate franchise. It follows the adventures of a present-day, multinational exploration team traveling on the Ancient spaceship Destiny over several billion light years distant from the Milky Way Galaxy. They evacuated there and are now trying to figure out a way to return to Earth, while simultaneously trying to explore and to survive in their unknown area of the universe.

I think I watched a few episodes when this first came out, but for some reason I abandoned it. I've started watching again partly because I realized that one of the main characters of the show is played by Scottish actor Robert Carlyle, who plays one of my favorite characters, Rumplestiltskin, on Once Upon a Time. Here the redeemed Rumplestiltskin proposes marriage :) ...



But anyway, so far Stargate Universe is pretty ok - more R-rated-ish than the other Stargate shows - and sometimes General Jack O'Neill of Stargate SG-1 makes an appearance :)

Here's a sample ...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home