My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Roses gardens

I like rose gardens. Just looking at them makes me feel happy, I think because they remind me of my grandparents' house. Here are photos of some from Wikipedia ....


- Rosarium Winschoten,, Netherlands


- Parc de Bagatelle in Paris


- Coloma Rose Garden, Belgium


- Rosengarten Bamberg, Bavaria


- Rose garden at Hever Castle, UK


- Bad Sauerbrunn Rosarium, Austria


- Allée de roses, Jardin des Plantes, Paris

2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

The Berkeley Rose Gardens (http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/contentdisplay.aspx?id=12048) were an unexpected discovery and a place of solace for me many years ago...

7:42 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

I had read about that place in a novel - someone was getting married there. I like the tiers :)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home