My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 07, 2014

My un-cat, Fluffy



I've been trying very hard not to have a pet since Kermit died - I worry I can't see well enough anymore to take care of a pet, not to mention not being able to afford the vet bills - but one of the stray cats who have been hanging around has been especially persistent ... I call him/her Fluffy. Please God, let Fluffy be a boy or fixed! ;) The cat is too shy to even let me close enough to touch him so the relationship is limited to me leaving out dry food and him eating it. Four stray cats now eating the food ... I'm so doomed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

Maybe you gave up giving up cats for lent;)

9:25 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Not on purpose ;)

3:15 AM  
Anonymous http://www.cathealthtips.org/ said...

He's way too fluffy. What type of breed is this one? I really want a pet cat like this one.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home